While Industry may be increasingly exposed to the Global call for a more urgent response to the perceived dangers of a changing planet with regard to so called "Global Warming" and associated "Climate Change", there, seemingly, remains a measure of apathy towards the difference industry could actually make to counter this threat to humankind.
"Resourcefulness" in its widest context (more so in industry) is paramount in HV Promotions’ attempts to take responsibility for our impact on a sustainable world.
We attempt to and are confident that we’re able to guide industry in adhering to a business culture for sustainable business. We focus on creative and innovative principles for ensuring that industrial and business processes are in tandem with economic, ecological and social welfare.
- Company benchmarks and competence assessments
- Impact assessments for service organisations
- Technology Roadmaps for Sustainable Business
- Sustainability Assessments
- Sustainability Reporting - Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Quality Management
- Supplier and Enterprise Development for large companies
- ISO 45000 and OSHAS 18001 Implementation and Compliance Management
- Corporate Governance Training for Cooperatives and NGOs
LOCALISATION AND LOCAL CONTENT STUDIES
(RAIL, ENERGY, RENEWABLES)
PROGRAMME AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
COMPANY ASSESSMENTS AND BENCHMARKS
SUSTAINABILITY BENCHMARKS AND SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING (GRI)
PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND FUNDING SUPPORT
(GOVERNMENT AND OTHER FUNDING AGENCIES)
MARKET OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT
TRAINING MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT
TECHNOLOGY ROADMAPS FOR INDUSTRY SECTORS